Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blog Assignment #5 - Part 2

It has been a few weeks since I have learned about personal learning networks (PLN) and since I have made my own PLN. My classmates and I have already created an extensive PLN just through this class. We have been assigned to comment on teacher's blogs throughout the semester, enabling us to gain valuable information that we can use when we become teachers.

Another way that I have increased my PLN is by using Twitter. Twitter is a great resource for anyone. There is so much information that you can get from Twitter, and you can also get in touch and communicate with other educators from all around the world.

Lastly, Symbaloo is a great resource that can be used for building PLN's. I did not use mine very much because I used Twitter more often. However, Symbaloo is great because it is very easy to have all of your links to various websites and blogs in one place. You can also organize Symbaloo in anyway you would like.
Example of what a Symbaloo PLN looks like

No comments:

Post a Comment